Sunday, August 16, 2015

Start of a New School Year


I hope you have been able to take some time this summer to relax and enjoy your favorite activities.  If you are like me, the summer has whizzed by. 

As August slips into September, it is time to start thinking about starting school. I look forward to seeing old familiar faces around Summers Knoll, as well as welcoming new families to our community.

In our class this year, we have 2 brand new students. I know everyone will make Billy and Oliver and their families feel welcome to our class and school.

In the next couple weeks, I will be posting more information on this blog about the first days of school and about the upcoming year. 

The best way not to miss any information is to "subscribe" to the blog, which is on the right of this page. When you do this, an email will be sent to you each time I post an new blog entry.


No comments: