Friday, August 24, 2012

My Summer


The new word in my house this summer was "decrapification".  I spent most of the summer, going through every drawer, closet, and cupboard, and getting rid of excess things.  I wish I could say the job was complete, it isn't, but a big dent was made in the undertaking.

In August, my husband, Glenn, and I recovered from "de-crapification" by visiting our friends in Nova Scotia.  It was a week of complete relaxation and rejuvenation.  Every where you look there was a breathtaking view.  From our friends' front porch you look down to their studio/gallery that over looks the LaHave river, just before it enters the Atlantic Ocean.  If you are looking for a beautiful, calming, vacation away from everything, I highly recommend a trip to Nova Scotia.


I look forward to the new school year and hearing about your adventures this summer.

No comments: