Monday, October 18, 2010

Conferences

At Summers-Knoll, we have parent/teacher conferences twice a year. Conferences provide a time for us to sit and talk briefly, and hopefully uninterruptedly, about how your child's school year is going. At the conference we can discuss how things have gone for your child since the start of the school year and aspirations you have for your child over the coming months.

The official day for conferences is Monday, November 1st, but in order to accommodate more parent's schedules, I will be providing conference times starting this week. In the past, many parents have told me that mornings are the best time for them to meet. Starting this Thursday, October 21 through Thursday, October 28, I have set aside 8:00-8:20am and 8:20-8:40am for conferences. If the designated times are not convenient, please contact me so we can set up an alternative time. For example, I am available Monday through Thursday from 2:50pm until 3:10.

You can email me with a couple times you are available or sign up on the sheet posted next to my classroom door.

I look forward to meeting with each of you.

I thought this cartoon fit in after our recent Renaissance Studies



No comments: